GLA Water Consultants is currently looking to hire an Office Clerical Assistant!
GLA Water Consultants, Inc. is currently looking to hire a part-time in-office Office Clerical Assistant (OCA). Water treatment describes those processes used to make water more acceptable for a desired end-use. These can include use as drinking water, industrial processes, HVAC cooling or heating, and waste processing. Water treatment can include chemical, mechanical, or physical processes. Water treatment can be done to either remove or stabilize contaminants in the water so it can be utilized fully and thus provide a cost savings to the processor or end user. As an OCA you will work in-office and perform a variety of duties that will help our staff, ranging from report drafting to processing incoming shipments and samples.
As an OCA at GLA Water Consultants, your primary duty will be to perform a range of routine office operations. This is a part time, entry level position and appropriate training will be provided as needed. Note: In this position, you will be embracing some of the job responsibilities of a current employee who is going out on maternity leave. Upon her return from leave, this position will remain. This position may have the potential to move to a full-time position in the future.
Job requirements involve:
• Drafting, finalizing after review and sending of various customer reports,
• Contacting customer accounts payable departments to collect past due amounts,
• Preparing submittals for new customer accounts or construction projects,
• Maintaining customer account data on company’s digital reporting platform,
• Creating packing slips for deliveries and shipments,
• Scheduling of some company technician service visits,
• Ordering of office supplies, sampling supplies and customer products,
• Answering telephones,
• Signing for packages,
• Maintaining customer contact lists,
• Projects and tasks involving Microsoft Office Suite products,
• Miscellaneous projects as needed.
There is also the potential for additional, routine projects as well as the candidate progresses.
• Associate degree preferred but not required;
• Microsoft Office skills, specifically Word & Excel, required;
• Light lifting may occasionally be needed (no more than 5-10 lbs);
• Must have good communication and writing skills;
• Must be an independent thinker and be able to work both supervised & while alone;
• Good customer rapport and service skills preferred.
As a business, GLA operates Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 5pm. As a part-time OCA however, hours being offered are flexible. We are willing to work with your schedule, whether a 10am to 2pm, Monday through Friday set up would be preferred or a 2 or 3 days/week, 8 hours a day set up, etc.
Training will be provided. SOPs are also documented in writing as well as via training videos for reference at any time.
For more details or if interested in applying, email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.