GLA Water Consultants is currently hiring for a full time Water Treatment Service Technician.
GLA Water Consultants, Inc. is currently looking to hire a full time Water Treatment Service Technician. Water treatment describes those processes used to make water more acceptable for a desired end-use. These can include use as drinking water, industrial processes, HVAC cooling or heating, and waste processing. Water treatment can include chemical, mechanical, or physical processes. Water treatment can be done to either remove or stabilize contaminants in the water so it can be utilized fully and thus provide a cost savings to the processor or end user. As a Water Treatment Service Technician you will provide service to maintain each of the aforementioned systems.
As a Water Treatment Service Technician at GLA Water Consultants, your primary duty will be to service GLA’s existing accounts’ water systems. This is an entry level position and appropriate training will be provided. Job requirements involve:
• handling of chemicals and water treatment equipment;
• chemical and equipment installations;
• running appropriate tests on water treatment systems to assure proper chemical levels;
• filling out service reports for each account with respective test results;
• drafting reports and quotations when needed for new projects within existing accounts;
• discussing findings of service visit with clients;
• travel in and around the Tri-State area.
Benefits are included.
• Associate degree in chemistry, biology, environmental science/engineering, or chemical engineering preferred but not required;
• Previous experience in Facility Operations or HVAC/Water Treatment experience a plus, but not required;
• Must have good communication and writing skills;
• Must have good customer rapport and service skills.
To apply, please email a cover letter and your full resume to: [email protected]